To Our Valued Partners:
We are pleased to see main street re-opening in many communities across the country. We appreciate your partnership, and more importantly, your feedback over the past 90 days on how we can better serve you.
Based on your feedback, we are relaxing certain delivery and product return constraints, lowering delivery fees, and launching two free services to better serve your needs. You can find more detailed descriptions below.
We appreciate your flexibility and resilience over the past weeks and look forward to supporting your continued success.
- In-store deliveries have resumed to the closest open space within the store, without impeding the customer experience– effective immediately
- Returns for Errors Made reinstated per Phillips guidelines – effective immediately
- Re-Opened Customer Pick-Ups in all DCS (except for PA, MA, CA due to State Regulations) – effective June 18th
- Reduced Delivery Fee Schedule –– effective July 13th
- “Where’s my Truck?” – Log in to your account on phillipspet.com to see the anticipated arrival time of your next delivery. Watch your email for more information – launching June 16th
- FREE! Retailer Social Distancing kits now available to your store. Click here for details.
- Our Outside Sales Team is now available for appointments in your store while following the safety guidance from the CDC, State and Local governments. We are eager to once again partner with you in person.
Please reach out to our Customer Experience team at 1.800.451.2817, if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your continued partnership, trust and support.
SVP Sales & Marketing